WordPress powers nearly one-third of the world’s websites, from small personal blogs to the complex sites of major corporations such as Sony, Time Inc., the New York Post, and NBC.
Here’s a look at a few key benefits of using WordPress to set up and run your business or personal site.
- Flexible and Adaptable for Changing Needs
- User-friendly—Even for Beginners
- Themes Offer Multiple Options
- Plugins Extend Functionality
- WordPress Sites Rank High
- WordPress Sites Are Mobile Responsive
- WordPress Sites Have a Built-In Blog
- The WordPress Community Offers Support
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF WORDPRESS WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
The web design process consists of eight stages; they include:
Identifying Your Goal
Here, we will determine the end goal of the website, typically in close cooperation with the client or stakeholders. In this stage of the process, these are the questions to explore and answer:
- Who is the site for?
- What is the primary aim of the website? Is it to sell, inform or amuse?
- What do they expect to find or do there?
- Is there any need for the website to convey the brand’s core message or is it a part of the comprehensive branding strategy with a unique or different focus?
- Are there any competitors? What features will the site have that will make it stand out or different from other competitors.
Answering the above question is a critical part of any web design process.
The scope creep is one of the most common and difficult problems faced with web design projects. At first, the client may only have a single goal in mind, but during the design process, their goals may gradually expand, evolve or change completely. Before you know it, in addition to designing and building a website for them, you will also have to create web applications, emails and push notifications.
This Might not be a problem for the web designer as it often leads to more work. However, if the increase expectations are not met by increasing the budget and timeline, then the project totally become unrealistic in no time.
Creation of Sitemap and Wireframe
The sitemap consists of all the main topic areas of the website and also sub-topic if necessary. It serves as a guide to know the kind of contents will appear on the site and is vital in developing a reliable and easy to use navigation system.
Content creation and SEO
A site’s visibility on search engines is dependent on the content it has. The act of creating and improving content to improve ranking in search engines is referred to as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Theme and Plugin Selection
Our aim in this guide is to build a site quickly and in a way the clients will love.
The site is ready for testing once all its visuals and content are available. We will ensure every page is tested properly to confirm that all links on the website are working and the site can load properly on all browsers and devices.
Once we have confirmed that everything on the site is working fine, then we will plan and execute your website launch!
Most people overlook the last and final step of web design process. Website maintenance is crucial for the lasting health and success of a website.
Primarily, to keep a WordPress site fully operational, a WordPress maintenance service include:
- WordPress Updates
- Theme and Plugin Updates
- WordPress Backups
- WordPress Security
- Analytics Tracking & Reporting